Protomen - the Comm Forum Index
<  We Are The Dead  ~  Protomen/Megaman charactors in Sims 2
Minirogue
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:30 am  Reply with quote

Location: Behind you...don't bother looking over your shoulder, because I'm on the other side

If anyone can mod, then I would love to have panther's helmets in the Sims, and maybe some outfits for mega/protoman or somthing. I am currently trying to make some facepaint to make the band members (starting with Heath Who Hath No Name, since his looks like the easiest) and am having a little bit of trouble since I have never done this before and lack skillz with image editing, but I think I might be able to soon get it as soon as I figure out the right colors.

pinisypy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:48 am  Reply with quote

Protomen with mega men to the last movie of the wars where are only to the finger that man has been controlling the whole wars. Characters on the fingers to https://www.essayuniverse.net/edusson-review/ with the whole war was freeze to the suddenly attack.
difepahiho
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:22 pm  Reply with quote

Sims new part has been even more exciting to play like we have been playing first part from the very start. It sure seems to be a good thing to know about this update which I have got here to see in time.
cheap dresses online free shipping