Protomen - the Comm Forum Index
<  We Are The Dead  ~  will of one in old nes game music?
Mick Danger
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:36 am  Reply with quote

I never got a copy.

What's wrong with me?
coyote-the return
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:10 am  Reply with quote

Captain Trips wrote:
Weirder things have happened. For everyone's sake I think it is best I keep quiet before I am found out....

hrm.....[/b]

coyote-the return
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:14 am  Reply with quote

several times tastyvein mentions a childhood in japan. there could be something here.

perhaps running this new "keep qbuiet" barcode through some kind of older japanese decoder?

Last edited by coyote-the return on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

coyote-the return
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:19 am  Reply with quote

Serizawa wrote:
I know that I am new here, but the reason I started getting into the Protomen music was because I thought they played original music that happened to be about games. I can't understand why all of these bands just can't write their own music. Sure, the nostalgia of hearing some song from your favorite game is great, but you can't take the music seriously. I guess I am just disappointed.

of course, serizawa must have been in on it from the start.

edit: the wording of this message seems strange. possibly a coded clue.

coyote-the return
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:58 am  Reply with quote

coyote-the return wrote:
several times tastyvein mentions a childhood in japan. there could be something here.

perhaps running this new "keep qbuiet" barcode through some kind of older japanese decoder?

bah. no possible connection between the two. the reference to japan was most likely just to throw people off and make them believe the music could be from some japanese game that never made it to the US.

waleeed1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:28 am  Reply with quote

one of them is basically a bunch of my favorite songs from old games just stuff in general that i recorded with a microphone. the quality isn't the best but i listened to it anyway just for nostalgia sake. about halfway through the tape there is a song that sounds pretty much exactly like will of one! when i got back to LA (where i live) i compared it to the mp3 i downloaded from myspace and they are pretty much identical. i have absolutely no idea what game this is from and now i really wish i had labelled the tape. i could probably record the tape as an mp3 but i don't have webspace to post it on.

GaleCanfield
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:55 am  Reply with quote

I most definitely feel that this Tastyvein persona is a fraud. Simply appear at him, his symbol looks not at all like the Tastyvein who was on appropriate here previously. It tends to be every one of the a precarious, bent trap of half-lies and misrepresentations.
RebeccaBaker
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:54 am  Reply with quote

You ought not need to ask them there most minimal cost as they have quite recently expressed what they are happy to take for it.. On the off chance that you need to make them an offer that is a certain something however I can't help suspecting that there are to many tire kickers out there only tring to discover people groups most minimal cost.
CAREY
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:30 pm  Reply with quote

I in actuality believe that this Tastyvein character is a cheat. Essentially look at him, his image looks not the slightest bit like the Tastyvein who was on here already. It's all of the a point by point, bended device of half-untruths and deceptions.
Deadlining
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:43 pm  Reply with quote

Already saw something like this
colbymartin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:20 am  Reply with quote

tastyvein wrote:
hi.
i heard about protomen on myspace. i only just recently found out about this forum. a couple of months ago i went back to japan to visit with family and i found some old tapes i had recorded when i was little. one of them is basically a bunch of my favorite songs from old games just stuff in general that i recorded with a microphone. the quality isn't the best but i listened to it anyway just for nostalgia sake. about halfway through the tape there is a song that sounds pretty much exactly like will of one! when i got back to LA (where i live) i compared it to the mp3 i downloaded from myspace and they are pretty much identical. i have absolutely no idea what game this is from and now i really wish i had labelled the tape. i could probably record the tape as an mp3 but i don't have webspace to post it on.

We are Canadians, but we have lived in the Onjuku area since 2001. ... with some additional information about Onjuku and what it's like to live and go to school here. ... ago, and the two kittens came last summer when they were only a month old. ... Onjuku is a very unusual little seaside town located east of Tokyo, Japan.

The band will start a two-month Japanese tour in support of the release on July 15. “Heibon Cherry” showcases a band that is both over a decade old and ... have a raw theatrical energy similar to Guitar Wolf but their music is closer to ... she hadn't heard the original when The Let's Go's recorded their cover.

... that I can believe in, Looking for something that I'd like to do with my life. ... John Denver - Japan 81 - Sweet Surrender - YouTube .... Bringing old memories that I had locked away. ... But the lights are so bright that they blind you, just one more ..... Have you thrown your senses to the war or did you lose them in the flood?"

Striker1s
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:06 am  Reply with quote

wow, i've been gone for quite a while.. and see this topic has grown and been resolved... and i feel quite foolish as well, although i never doubted the protomen....

and to dethklokso, that is some crazy work with the animations and protoman stuff, major awesomeness.