Protomen - the Comm Forum Index
<  The Homefront  ~  Travel to the USA
Mark123
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:07 pm  Reply with quote

What do I need to know before traveling to the USA? I am planning a trip for next year.
Derril
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:13 pm  Reply with quote

Mark123 wrote:
What do I need to know before traveling to the USA? I am planning a trip for next year.

Always follow simple rules. Have your IDs ready at every minute. Know the laws of the country. Get a good charging device, like that one https://geeklah.com/best-wireless-powerbank.html. Don't be shy to ask strangers for help. You will be alright, believe me. Just keep your head cool and try not to lose it. Be polite and always smile. Americans love that very much.
doberso
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:50 am  Reply with quote

I am planning a trip by car from Ukraine to Lithuania through Belarus. I need help for rent a car in Minsk. I also have a few questions to those who know the country:
1. What is the quality of roads in Belarus?
2. What is the quality of gasoline at gas stations?
3. Where is the best way to change money? What currency is best to bring to Belarus?
4. How evil are the cops?
5. Are there roadside motels in Belarus on busy highways and can they be booked via the Internet?
6. What and where should I eat?
Thanks in advance!
BlackSpace9
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:52 am  Reply with quote

In most parts of the United States, a car is a basic necessity. You can either own a car or rent a car. Of course, if you are going to be travelling to the USA for a short duration, you will most likely want to rent a car. Once I was there I found a convertible rent a car PIE airport which saved me a lot of time. Car rental is available on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Of course, it will cost more money to rent a car for longer periods of time, but if you need it, you need it.
dester
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:22 am  Reply with quote

Hello. Recently, I came across the problem of moving from one apartment to another. I noticed numerous advertisements related to the services of movers, which can quickly help in this matter. The services of such a profession as mover are in high demand. Many of my friends, due to their jobs or lifestyle, often change their housing. Therefore they often use the services of moving companies. I was recommended germantown moving company. What can you say about this company?