Protomen - the Comm Forum Index
<  The Homefront  ~  Delivery of goods in California
BrownGrip3
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:11 pm  Reply with quote

Hello. Need your help. Advise who delivers parcels around the city? What service to ask for help?
ReadyMoon8
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:40 pm  Reply with quote

BrownGrip3 wrote:
Hello. Need your help. Advise who delivers parcels around the city? What service to ask for help?

Hi, before I did not use the delivery services, as there was no need. Recently, my friend recommended the service "Rapidus", here delivering parcels in the city within a few hours. Here is the link to their website. There is all the similar information that you need for the application. For the quality of delivery you can not worry about the company proven.
Andrew1
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:53 pm  Reply with quote

Hey,
Horrifically, ridiculously and unreasonably expensive. Government taxes and unreal requirements for just about every activity, from business to building to food production, more than triple the costs of things in the state, and there are two other factors that would normally mitigate against prices continually rising but don’t happen there. I am using tracking services that provide me that company here - https://pkge.net
jess
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:50 pm  Reply with quote

BrownGrip3 wrote:

What size of things you need to deliver?
dester
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:40 pm  Reply with quote

Hey. Courier delivery offers great benefits for e-commerce. Each of us faces the need to send important documents, gifts to relatives, or just a parcel with valuable things. Today, the courier delivery market is replete with offers from various operators. How, then, among this variety to choose a courier service for the urgent delivery of personal items? I have been using this delivery service https://mrspeedy.ph when I visit Manila